Delbarton summer school
Delbarton Summer Session
Delbarton Summer Session offers a co-ed academic experience for students entering grades three through twelve and features:
• Advanced Credit Courses that mirror our traditional curriculum and are equivalent to a full-year Delbarton course
• Enrichment Courses to strengthen academic skills or broaden a student’s education
• Skills Courses to boost each student’s personal work and study habits
All classes offer
• Small class sizes ensuring attention to each student’s personal and academic progress
• Courses taught by Delbarton teachers and carefully selected educators from area schools
• Accreditation: Delbarton School is accredited by the Middle States Association of College and Secondary Schools
• Advanced credit courses June 22 through July 29
• Enrichment courses (5 weeks) June 27 to July 29 unless otherwise noted in course description
• Skill courses offered weekly from June 27 to July 29 as noted in the course descriptions. Sign up for 1,2,3,4 or 5 weeks at time
• Meeting times are listed in the course descriptions.
• Classes meet Monday through Friday.
Advanced Credit Classes: Rules Regarding Applying Classes To One's Transcript:
Only Delbarton students who take a Delbarton summer school course AFTER the start of their 9th grade year can apply it to their academic transcript. Any student who takes the course prior to the start of 9th grade cannot apply the course to their transcript. Students who are not Delbarton students must contact their own school regarding how their school will apply credit and what information the school needs to achieve this. Please contact John Thompson with any questions.
● Tuition and Fees: Tuition is $2,000 for advanced credit courses. Please visit our program offerings for enrichment class tuition.