Delbarton summer school
Delbarton Summer Session
Delbarton Summer Session offers a co-ed academic experience for students entering grades three through twelve and features:
• Advanced Credit Courses that mirror our traditional curriculum and are equivalent to a full-year Delbarton course
• Enrichment Courses to strengthen academic skills or broaden a student’s education
• Skills Courses to boost each student’s personal work and study habits
Delbarton Summer Session 2021 Update
Our advanced credit courses are currently being offered virtually or live. We will then see where the interest lies and make a decision as to whether we will run both classes or only one of the two classes. Our decision will also be based on our staffing availability. We will notify you in May as to which course, a virtual course, an in person course, or both, will run this summer. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact John Thompson.
All classes offer
• Small class sizes ensuring attention to each student’s personal and academic progress
• Courses taught by Delbarton teachers and carefully selected educators from area schools
• Accreditation: Delbarton School is accredited by the Middle States Association of College and Secondary Schools
• Advanced credit courses June 23 through July 30
• Enrichment courses (5 weeks) June 28 to July 30 unless otherwise noted in course description
• Skill courses offered weekly from June 28 to July 30 as noted in the course descriptions. Sign up for 1,2,3,4 or 5 weeks at time
• Meeting times are listed in the course descriptions.
• Classes meet Monday through Friday.
Academic Credit and Grades
When approved by a student’s home school, students receive credit for their work at Delbarton. Students seeking academic credit should make arrangements in advance with their own schools. Upon request, Delbarton will forward grades to the student’s home school. Grades and written comments are mailed to each student three times throughout the summer.
● Tuition and Fees: Tuition is $1,600 for advanced credit courses. Please visit our program offerings for enrichment class tuition.