Delbarton Sports Camps feature:
- 5 day, 5 day (1/2 Day), 4 day (1/2 Day), and 2 day camps held on the beautiful 150 acre Delbarton campus, SportsCare Arena, and Buxton Wrestling.
- 82 year tradition of athletic excellence of Green Wave sports
- Emphasis on skill development, good sportsmanship, and enjoyment of the sport
- Nutritious buffet lunch prepared by Delbarton School's Sage Food Service (Sports Experience Camp only)
Delbarton's Summer Sessions ~ a co-ed academic experience for students entering grades three through twelve feature:
- Advanced Credit Courses that mirror our traditional curriculum and are equivalent to a full year
- Delbarton course Enrichment Courses to strengthen academic skills or broaden a student’s education
- Skills Courses to boost each student’s personal work and study habits
All classes offer:
• Small class sizes assuring attention to each student’s personal and academic progress
• Courses taught by Delbarton teachers and carefully selected educators from area schools
SUMMER 2022 PLAN OF ACTION
During summer 2022, the Delbarton Summer School will offer both live and virtual classes. Course offerings will depend on student interests, faculty availability, and Morris Township Board of Health and New Jersey State Covid-19 restrictions. We remain flexible and responsive, and will continue to update our course offerings to reflect changing circumstances.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of the students, faculty and staff at the Delbarton Summer School. We are in continuous contact with the Delbarton School Nurse Deirdre McAuliffe and the Morris Township Board of Health. If we are approved to offer live classes, there is always the possibility that we may revert to remote learning due to changing Covid restrictions. We encourage you to check back to this website regularly for updated information regarding our summer school course offerings. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Summer School Director John Thompson here.