IMPORTANT SUMMER SCHOOL POLICIES:
1. Registration: Registration for Advanced Credit Classes closes on June 22nd. Registration for all other classes closes the Wednesday before the class begins on Monday.
2. Refunds: Once an Advanced Credit class has started there will be no refunds. For all other classes, refunds will be given up to the Wednesday before the session starts on Monday.
3. Hybrid Classes; Families must inform their instructor if they are taking the class in person or virtually when they receive the welcome email. We ask families to pick one platform only.
4. Key Rules for Advanced Credit Classes: Advanced Credit Students can only miss three full days of class. If they miss more than that they will not receive credit for the class. Students who are taking advanced credit classes who do not attend Delbarton must check with their own school on their policies for summer school work. The final exam will be in person on July 30th at Delbarton School for BOTH virtual and in person classes. Please see Mr. Thompson with questions. Any summer school class taken at Delbarton, whether in person or virtual can be added to the Delbarton transcript for Delbarton students with a parent's request.
- ADVANCED CREDIT ALGEBRA I
- ADVANCED CREDIT ALGEBRA II & TRIGONOMETRY
- ADVANCED CREDIT PRE-CALCULUS
- ADVANCED CREDIT CHEMISTRY
- ADVANCED CREDIT GEOMETRY
- ADVANCED CREDIT PHYSICS
- BRIDGE TO AP WORLD HISTORY - VIRTUAL COURSE
- CHESS CLINIC - IN PERSON
- ENTREPRENEURIAL VIRTUAL COURSE
- FIFTH & SIXTH GRADE SUMMER SKILLS SHARPENER - HYBRID COURSE
- FINANCIAL LITERACY - VIRTUAL COURSE
- HIGH SCHOOL LITERATURE WORKSHOP - VIRTUAL COURSE
- MATH CLINIC - HYBRID COURSE
- PRE-ALGEBRA/ALGEBRA 1 ENRICHMENT - HYBRID COURSE
- ROBOTICS CLASS - IN PERSON
- SAT/PSAT MATHEMATICS REVIEW - HYBRID COURSE
- SAT/PSAT VERBAL REVIEW - HYBRID COURSE
- STUDY SKILLS - HYBRID COURSE
- THIRD & FOURTH GRADE SUMMER SKILLS SHARPENER - HYBRID COURSE
- WORLD WAR II - VIRTUAL COURSE - VIRTUAL COURSE
- YOUNG WRITER'S WORKSHOP - HYBRID COURSE