The Summer School runs Advanced Credit Courses from June 20 to July 26 and many enrichment and skill classes from June 24 to July 26. Some courses are offered weekly and some are offered for two weeks or five weeks. We have many options to choose from. The Summer School is an extension of the outstanding academic program offered at Delbarton School for the last 85 years.
The Delbarton Summer School does not offer lunch for its participants. There are vending machines on sight for students to use during their breaks if they so choose.
The Delbarton Summer School utilizes the beautiful classrooms in St. Benedict Hall and Trinity Hall.
Medical Information & Treatment
- All participating students must submit an updated immunization record before they can participate in any classes. Religious exemptions will not be granted.
- A parent Release and Health Form are required for all academic programs via Campbrain.
- We will have a nurse on hand during summer school hours.
- Choose which summer school program you are interested in attending, click “online registration” button to register, and pay online.
- Summer School classes often have limited spots available so sign up early.
- A $75 non-refundable registration fee will be applied to each registration
RULES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING ADVANCED CREDIT CLASSES:
- Advanced Credit Students can only miss a total of three classes in order to receive credit for the course.
- Students who are taking Advanced Credit classes and do not attend Delbarton School must check with their own schools for their policies on summer school work.
- Final Examinations for all classes, both virtual and in person, will be in person on July 26, 2024
- Students are not allowed to switch back and forth between virtual and in person classes. We do not offer hybrid versions of classes.
- Final deadline to register for advanced credit classes is June 17, 2024.
Drop off and pick up:
- Drop off begins at 7:30am for the 8:00am classes outside of the main entrance to Trinity Hall.
- Pick up also takes place at the same location at different intervals throughout the morning for each session.
- A Security Guard will be on hand during drop of and pick up hours to assist parents and students.